Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Outer Nose Hair What Make-up For Light Blue Eyes, Pale, Freckly Skin And Dark Ginger Hair?

What make-up for light blue eyes, pale, freckly skin and dark ginger hair? - outer nose hair

I am 15 years old and in the fifth year in school, and I would like some advice on how make-up, as is the right one for my particular color. As it is now generally go with a base of light brown with dark brown outer casing, and a white powder, somewhat lighter side to the remarkable and a little eyeliner "V" out of my eyes. I know these are good colors for the eyes and hair, but I'm bored!

I have light blue, almost gray eyes, light skin and freckles on her nose and cheeks, and the natural flushing of the nose and cheeks. My skin starts to slightly irregular, so I want some advice on that too. I also have red hair, which almost looks brown, but the light is very orange.

Can I use brighter colors (purple, green, blue) And what kind of basis would be for the skin slightly irregular, what is good in general, red?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment