Saturday, November 7, 2009

80 Most Requested Lds Songs: Inspirational Music Showcase Download 39 Weeks +2 Days, 3cm And 80% Effaced A Week Ago. Can I Request That My Water Be Broken?

39 weeks +2 days, 3cm and 80% effaced a week ago. Can I request that my water be broken? - 80 most requested lds songs: inspirational music showcase download

I just got an appointment with my midwife. Under the assumption that things have progressed and the child is so dedicated, can I ask that break my water? I ask because I am 2 years living abroad, and all of my options for childcare are out of town this weekend. I have the baby this week!

2 comments:

Jess:Mom of 4 girls said...

You can try .. It will not hurt. Not sure if she / he will do.
Explain the circumstances, though.

ashbein2... said...

You can ask to be induced, but this is not about drugs break your water. So that the baby is on the risk of infection. Never heard of a woman's fracture water if they are not at work.

Post a Comment