Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Car Sale Agreement Letter A Friend Needed A Car And My Husband And I Felt Sorry For Her So.....?

A friend needed a car and my husband and I felt sorry for her so.....? - car sale agreement letter

He said he could buy the car we had for sale, and since I could not) a loan (bad credit, we must prepare a written agreement between them and sign it. We asked to be paid as much advance notice would be and she said $ 800.00. The selling price is asked $ 1200,00. So we went with this girl and I went with her and her husband to get his license (which moved here from out of state) and did not know where were the offices, so I took 3 days of my time to help. I'm sitting at the DMV, your baby is 2 years, because this friend was very stressed. So I took my insurance co. To have a good business for insurance out. Therefore, the Office tag, where the title has been changed more in his name and plates for them. They are young and trying to get ahead, and I remember those days, he was greeted by her. Now she has 2 on each $ 200 each lost, do not call me and I know it works, and we have a spare key. Should it go, just the car? Is this legal? Or should I file with the gene Attourney. I do not want to go to the SM. clGoals in court, because then they tend to lose in the end. Please tell me if I send in a complaint and let g Attourney mail a letter?

2 comments:

Tina M said...

if the vehicle is registered in his name now to go and the car is no legal possibility that an attorney will send you an e-mail or contact them somehow and let you know who might have behind two payments if you can not be said that the threat or a little further and have a lawyer to help you

I happen to be crrrazyy :] said...

I think I could take the car to ... This is the first car.

You can complain, even if repeats .. Take it to court: P lol
You're right.
Your failure to pay

Post a Comment