Wednesday, January 20, 2010

People Who Have Cured Chronic Prostatitis Anyone Else Out There Suffer From Chronic Prostatitis?

Anyone else out there suffer from chronic prostatitis? - people who have cured chronic prostatitis

If you have a healthy prostate, be thankful, because for such a small gland, it can be miserable. It all started for me, there are about 4 years. I had been diagnosed with prostatitis, I took Cipro for 2 weeks, my pain was gone. Then he returned about 5 months later. He returned to antibiotics, ibuprofen, and Flomax. Uroxotrol since. But you take ibuprofen and antibiotics if it really does hurt.

I think I am now officially a victim of chronic prostatitis. Anyone out there have it? Suggestions? Hot baths help, but you can not take a bath every day. And I try to drink plenty of water. Every product from plants that help? Who with a cure in secret?

2 comments:

Just Justin said...

Oh! Dude, can we talk or what? A doctor told me
was caused by me not doing enough to ejaculate. Another doctor
I said that often the ejaculation, and that the approved
Prostate preservation fluid. I have my
In the early 20s. Pop spicy foods, masturbating
It shows sometimes, so it sometimes seems
to prevent. A health food store told me that Saw Palmetto
Help. I am young to have this problem, and we talk
Self. When empty the bladder, it burns a little
and a little uncomfortable. Stay away from nuts, if
They have an outbreak. My doctor told me that this could cause
worse. Sometimes when I have a bad case of IT,
really painful ejaculation. I thought it manages its
Sure, and then disappears. I do not have too many
Although antibiotics. I feel for you because I know what
He is a friend. Good luck to you, Justin

sarava said...

Hey, me too. in 35 and have suffered for about 5 years. some days better than others.

I feel relieved after ejaculation, but actually prefer to have real sex, not like me much joy.

I cked my bladder and other diseases, and I am quite well. misreable, but it is not in a position to enjoy the day or a good night's sleep sometimes.

I also took Cipro for 2 weeks, and that always helps again shortly. I have tried flomax 2 weeks and has not really worked. In detrol'll try.

this sucks and does not really have the answers.

Post a Comment