Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Happens When Kidney Stone Is Stuck In Urethra It Really Really Hurts To When I Pee?

It Really Really Hurts to when I pee? - what happens when kidney stone is stuck in urethra

Ive had so many sex 3 days with the same girl, usually with a condom, until last night when just gave me a burning sensation during intercourse. which has become dry and the old houses and lotion process. I still do not ejaculate during intercourse, especially because we were so serious, because all the sex we had. trying to pee afterwards and the pain was worse than I do.
Me and my girlfriend are made for 1-1/2 years, and only them. In all honesty not a question of a standard worry, I personally believe that its either a kidney stone stuck in urethra or maybe the lotion does something, because we were a little pain and raw materials.
Thoughts are appreciated, because I urinate very badly, and I'm not sure if I can, because it is exactly what happened, and he is too ill to go further.
Yes, I make a nomination for a dr. but might need the help now I have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment